Care of Woodenware
Our products are protected by a coat of food-grade linseed oil or beeswax, to reduce the absorption of water into the wood.
• When washing, use warm soapy water and a soft sponge – do not use a scourer or steel wool because these scratch the wood.
• Rinse with clean water and leave to dry.
• Do not leave them to soak in water, since this increases the risk of splitting the wood.
• Never use a dishwasher for cleaning them, since this ruins the wood.
• It is recommended that woodenware is washed immediately after use.